Receiving Your Aid and Paying your Bill
The Business Office at CR is responsible for billing charges to your student account, such as tuition, fees, and housing/meal plans (if applicable). You can access your student account information through webadvisor, under student finances. If the bill is greater than the amount of financial aid that is applied to your account, you must pay the difference. There are several ways to pay your bill, please see below.
Receiving Financial Aid Refunds
If your financial aid is more than the total of your charges, you may be eligible for a refund to pay other expenses such as books and supplies. College of the Redwoods has partnered with BankMobile to manage these refunds. In order to expedite the receipt of your refund, we recommend selecting a refund preference at with BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/.
For more details about financial aid refunds, including estimated disbursement dates, review our Disbursement Information below.
To view our required disclosures and contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank, click here.
How to Setup a Refund Preference (first time):
- Register for classes at College of the Redwoods, BankMobile will send you information in 3-5 business days.
- Obtain your personal code that was sent to your student email from BankMobile or from the green envelope sent in the mail.
- If you lost your personal code, you can request a new one at refundselection.com and clicking "Need a Code?"
- Don't remember if you used a code already? Try requesting a code, BankMobile will let you know if you have already used one or not.
- Go to: https://refundselection.com and enter your personal code
- Create a login account with BankMobile
- Select your refund preference
- You can elect to have your refunds direct deposited into your already established bank account, or by setting up a new bank account with BankMobile (monthly service fees apply).
- Login into https://bankmobilevibe.com or https://refundselection.com to update your preference anytime and to track your financial aid refunds.
- If you have forgotten your login information, use the "Forgot Login Information" option on their website or call customer service at: 1-877-327-9515
When Does Financial Aid Disburse?
Please find below our disbursement schedules for financial aid and our disbursement policies.
Paying Your Bill
The Business Office at CR is responsible for billing charges to your student account, such as tuition, fees, and housing/meal plans (if applicable). If the bill is greater than the amount of financial aid that is applied to your account, you must pay the difference. There are several ways to pay your bill.
Please be aware of any Drop for Non-Payment dates to avoid being dropped from classes due to an unpaid balance. You may want to consider setting up a payment plan if you are expecting a financial aid disbursement after the Drop for Non-Payment date(s).
Click on the sections below to review the different payment methods.
Login to your WebAdvisor account to make an online payment or to set up a payment plan.
If you need to setup a payment plan you can do so at: mycollegepaymentplan.com/cor