Related Links


  • Eureka
    Student Services Building
    9:00am - 4:00pm
    (707) 476-4200 Voice
    (707) 476-4406 FAX
    Email Us
  • Del Norte
    9:00am - 4:00pm

    (707) 465-2300
  • Klamath-Trinity
    9:00am - 4:00pm

    (530) 625-4821

Getting Started at CR

Apply to College of the Redwoods*

Complete CR's Admissions Application and make sure to use your full legal name and include your Social Security Number on your application. Doing so will ensure that your student records are accurate and your financial aid can be processed.

*International Students must complete a separate admissions application and additional steps. Please check out CR's International Students webpage for more information.

*Current High School, Transfer and Oregon Exchange Students should review CR's Special Enrollment Types webpage for additional steps toward getting started.

Apply for Financial Aid Via the FAFSA or CA Dream Act*

Need more financial aid information? Check out CR's Financial Aid webpage!

*Veteran Students interested in applying for VA Educational Benefits should review CR's Veteran Resource Center webpage for additional information.

Login to Your CR Student Accounts

After applying to CR for admission, you will receive your Welcome Email that provides you with your CR Student ID Number, WebAdvisor User ID and Student Email Address.

WebAdvisor is a portal for students to access and review their academic records, adjust their registration, update contact information and submit payment.

Student Email accounts are CR's official form of communication. Students should check their Student Email account weekly for important notifications and updates.

Canvas is a portal for students to access course information online for virtual and some in-person courses.

Need assistance with logging in? Review CR's Help & Tech Support webpage for troubleshooting assistance.

This Is NOT a Test!

The State of California passed and implemented Assembly Bill 705, which requires California Community Colleges to maximize the probability that students will enter and complete transfer-level coursework in English and math within a one year time frame.

What does this mean for students?

New and Transfer Students will complete the Placement Process at which point a counselor will review their high school and/or college transcripts and conduct an informal interview to ensure students are comfortable with their recommended English and math placement. Please note that all incoming students, unless otherwise requested, will be automatically placed into college-level English and math coursework.

Schedule an appointment now!

Eureka Campus - Consult the Calendar and reserve a spot by contacting the Counseling & Advising Office at (707) 476-4150 or

Del Norte Education Center - Contact the Del Norte Campus directly at (707) 465-2300.

Klamath Trinity Instructional Site - Contact the KT Campus directly at (530) 625-4821.

Are students required to complete the Placement Process?

No. However, students who plan on attending CR for multiple semesters are strongly encouraged to complete the Placement Process, Orientation (detailed in Step 4), and develop a Student Education Plan because they may be eligible for Priority Registration in the next academic year.

Complete Orientation Online

Orientation is not a requirement for students to be admitted to CR, however students who plan on attending CR for multiple semesters are strongly encouraged to complete Orientation, the Placement Process, and develop a Student Education Plan because they may be eligible for Priority Registration in the next academic year.

After the Online Orientation has been completed, students should contact the Counseling and Advising Office at their campus to develop a Student Education Plan.

Eureka Campus - (707) 476-4150 &

Del Norte Education Center - (707) 465-2300

Klamath Trinity Instructional Site - (530) 625-4821

Register for Classes Via WebAdvisor

New to WebAdvisor? Review WebAdvisor Tutorials for a brief introduction to the site.

Need help selecting your classes? Contact the Counseling and Advising Office at your campus.

Don't Get Dropped for Non-Payment

It is the College's official policy that payment of fees/tuition is due at time of registration*. Failure to secure payment can result in getting Dropped for Non-Payment in which a student will be dropped from all of their current semester's coursework.

*Students who enroll into a waitlist, do not have associated fees until they are formally moved from the waitlist and registered into the course.

When will Drop for Non-Payment Occur?

Fall Semester - 1st Wednesday in August

Spring Semester - 1st Wednesday in December

Need to submit payment? Submit payment in full or enter into an NBS Payment Plan via WebAdvisor.

Final Details to Consider

Get your student ID card

Eureka Campus - Drop in at the Welcome Center located in the Student Services Building

Del Norte Education Center - Please call for information (707) 465-2300

Klamath Trinity Instructional Site - Please call for information (530) 625-4821

Is your financial aid account complete?

Ensure you have completed the Next Steps toward completion of your financial aid account and that you have set up your Refund Selection Preference through Bank Mobile.

If you still have questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (707) 476-4182 &

Purchase required textbooks

Students can search for and purchase or rent their required textbooks through CR's Online Bookstore.

Do you need a parking permit?

If you are driving to the Eureka Campus, purchase your parking permit online. All other sites currently offer free parking. Parking enforcement is handled through the Public Safety Department.

Do you need a bus pass?

If you are using public transportation to get to the Eureka Campus, you can purchase a discounted bus pass through the Cashier's Office after you have registered for coursework.

If you are attending the Del Norte Campus, Redwood Coast Transit (RCTA) allows students to ride any RCTA Fixed Route bus for free by providing your student ID card and showing your current semester's enrollment.

Explore all that CR has to offer

For a listing of campus services, specialized programs, and departments, check out CR's Student Services webpage.