Admissions and Records Forms

Application Forms:

College of the Redwoods Admissions

Concurrently Enrolled High School Students (AKA Special Admissions)

Oregon Exchange Program

  • Oregon Exchange Program Form - Submit this form if you are a California resident interested in transferring to Southern Oregon University or Oregon Institute of Technology.

International Students


Registration Forms:

Common Registration Forms

  • Add/Drop Card
  • 3rd & Final Attempt - This form is required for students who have taken a course twice previously and recieved a 'W' and/or nonpassing grade(s).
  • Pass/No Pass Request - A Pass/No Pass grade will be issued instead of a letter grade.
  • Audit Request - Auditing a course will be taken as noncredit and no grade is issued.

Registration Petitions

  • Request to Clear Prerequisite - Attach this form to official or unofficial transcripts showing you have met the required prerequisite(s).
  • Pre/Corequisite Challenge - Attach this form to documentation to challenge required pre/corequisite(s).
  • Course Conflict Petition - This form is required for students requesting to enroll in two courses that overlap or have conflicting day(s) and/or time(s).

Additional Resources


Residency Forms:

California Residency Reclassification

Non-Resident Tuition Waivers

  • AB540/AB2000 - California High School Graduates
  • AB343 - Special Immigrant Visa/Refugee



Academic Probation & Dismissal


Graduation Forms:

Future Graduates



Miscellaneous Forms: